1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Blackrock Infection Ponderism

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Pasquinade, Aug 7, 2008.

1. Pasquinade

Pasquinade Guest

I was wandering around, doing some mining, and I did not realize that my miner had a small bit o'blackrock in her bag. As I walked over to a public house to smelt, I infected a hind, and had to put it down.
    This made me ponder....what is the lamest/weakest creature you have blackrock infected?
    Just wondering. rolleyes:
  2. Xalan Dementia

Xalan Dementia Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Jul 1, 2008
    I have once infected a squirrel in Labyrinth (where minotaurs and miasma are). was funny watchin that ethy squirrel try to gnaw my shoes :p :beer:
  3. Ill Saint

Ill Saint Guest

I infect birds very often.
  4. Oriana

Oriana Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Jun 24, 2003
    I seem to mostly infect birds, cats, dogs, sheep and cows. LOL Drives me nuts!!!

5. burnttrees

burnttrees Guest

a friend said he infected a chicken that almost killed him
  6. Gildar

Gildar Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Apr 22, 2004
    Cows tend to like getting infected by me.
    But I've infected birds, mongbats, cats, dogs, hinds, pigs... pretty much every animal probably.
  7. Ender

Ender Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 12, 2008
  8. Sunrise

Sunrise Guest

birds, cows, and elks...and not one black rock box LoL. Bulls are a pain too LOL

Now my favorites tho are elder gazers, titans, and Deamons. I like the deamons for the name of the monster killed is on the black box if you do happen to get one :D
  9. love2winalot

love2winalot Guest

I have only infected a polor bear at my castle. I keep the blackrock in my pak, but how do infect something? Is it totally random or what?
  10. Vyrquenox

Vyrquenox Guest

(you can't get blackrock boxes off everything)
    I died sitting outside my house in a normally safe place making dinner--to a blackrock infected magpie.
  11. Cear Dallben Dragon

Cear Dallben Dragon Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Feb 17, 2005
  12. Kiminality

Kiminality Guest

Taking to the other extreme, for a moment... I infected a Dark Father and a Lich Lord during the Magincia invasion.
    Felt dead guilty for it (emphasis on the "dead").

My normal fare is cats/dogs/rabbits/birds.
    Really tough to run and hide, when you're being pecked at by a speedhacking raven...
  13. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Aug 21, 2000
    I've infected, birds, cats, sheep, dogs, hinds, a chicken, bogling, slime, and a goat.

Worst..... I blackrock infected an Ancient wyrm, Dark Father durring the Magincia event, infact I blackrock infected a great host of things durring that event.... (Sorry to the folks on GL who got involved in some of that! *grins*)... I blackrock infected a blood elemental while fighting a paragon Balron once... that wasn't too pretty.... I accidently infected a Succubus while making a run down in the fandancer dojo.... (naughty me I left it there).
  14. Alvinho

Alvinho Great Lakes Forever!
    Stratics Veteran

Sep 7, 2003
    I infected 2 subbucus at a champ, my guildies were not happy with me at all