1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Blackrock Infection?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Multani, Sep 12, 2008.

1. Multani

Multani Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Is there currently anyway to remove blackrock infection from a character? It's really annoying running around spawning Blackrock Infected Orge Lords and other higher-end monsters.

If not can we please get a quest in one of the upcoming patches to remove infection?

2. Juicy Fruit

Juicy Fruit Guest

LOL, I went and infected all my charcs and carry a few pieces of blackrock just to infect as many things as I can in hopes to get an infected box. You played with the dark arts and now you pay the consequences.

P.s. I saw you there when we blew haven up, don't deny it. :p lol

3. Maddin

Maddin Guest

The infected cats and cows were cute a while back. But I have several guildies, (I love them dearly but I'd love to kick their asses), who think the infected satrys,orge lords and lich lords are still "cute".

4. Nexus

Nexus Site Support
    Administrator Professional Governor Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron

Just think of the odd boxes...I mean I have a friend that collects that type of thing. He's the only person I know that has a Paragon Hiryu chest.

5. Prince Erik

Prince Erik Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I just picked up a Greater Dragon chest the other day. Took my fully trained Super Dragon about 15 minutes to kill the thing. I'm up to 35 different boxes so far. :)

-P.E.

6. Multani

Multani Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

If you like to collect the boxes then being Blackrock Infected is fine, I just want the option to remove it because its annoying nor do I remember the reason why I used blackrock in the first place.

7. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

I enjoy being blackrock infected...... Setatabon is forever hearing voices and Malag poisons things where ever her goes... it's loads of fun....... though..... hehe I've infected a few things that um.... were bad..... like some balrons, an ancient wyrm...... hehe things like the Lich Lord when doing the run to get my points at that place in Illshnar threw the spider cave..... ah yes a few of the territhans in there too...... hehe

[​IMG]