1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Blackrock--its uses

Discussion in 'UHall' started by nynyve, Aug 18, 2010.

1. nynyve

nynyve Guest

Does it have any practical value or should I trash it?

2. Omnius

Omnius Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

trash it, no real use.

3. Until the day after you trash it. Then they will come out with some real gee-whiz-bang of a whopper use for it. But only after everyone trashes all they blackrock they are hoarding.

4. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I have a feeling it may be used for the stew later on but thats just a guess

5. chuckoatl

chuckoatl Guest

need to be able to create blockrock swords like "Ultima VII the forge of virtue" Coolest weapon ever in an RPG, sword contained a Demon.

6. Coldren

Coldren Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Comments here gave me a few ideas for uses for blackrock:

1) Change the color of the weapon to something dark, close to black.

2) Use it to enhance 1 property on an item, even if it pushes it above cap, by X%. High chance to fail, chance to break item, 1 time use.

3) Weapons made of blackrock have an item property cap of XXX (Won't include leather/cloth, for metal armor and weapons only). They are brittle, and quantity required will vary based on item being crafted.

4) Can make plate armor medible without using a property slot. Takes 25 blackrock per piece. (Come on.. Plate is useless.. Throw those of us who like to be stylin' a bone!)

Random thoughts.

7. Winker

Winker Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

It can be used to kill the black whisps that put that shield up around them, if you have black rock in your back pack it allows you to by-pass their shield. Good for the Litch Spawn in SA

8. Cear Dallben Dragon

Cear Dallben Dragon Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

If your on atlantic i'll take it all.