1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Buying] Blackrock Pickaxe [Europa, 2010]

Discussion in 'UO Europa Trade' started by Trevelyan, May 28, 2010.

1. Trevelyan

Trevelyan Guest

I really hope at least one stays on Europa. Not really got an idea of a price yet but let me know if youre interested in selling one!
  2. GROG9090

GROG9090 Guest

I have one for sale first price 100 millions.

3. panoramix2009

panoramix2009 Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran quebecois forever

Jul 13, 2009
  4. what'd be a fair price for one of those, with only 10 in existence?

I'd hate to part with mine but with so many 120 scrolls I need to buy and to little time to farm for gold I'd like to hear what's realistic.
  5. Elffin

Elffin Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Mar 3, 2004
    House 4 on the good side of Umbra road, its locked down between the Commodity deed box and the soulforge.

6. Kas Althume

Kas Althume Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Feb 25, 2004

Trevelyan Guest

Well 100 mil is just too steep for me. I can understand that if someone sells it for that much, others may not want to sell for less, but I really cant justify paying 100 million for a pickaxe when I tried for ages to find a singing ball for less.

For anyone interested in other items, I have some fake blackrock jewelry i'd trade a piece of for this - only have the earrings and ring though. I also have some of the xmas cookie jars and cakes i'd trade. But as for gold, I would be stretched to cough up 50 mil right now, let alone 100.