1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Blackrock Stew

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Flutter, Jul 3, 2010.

1. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Sorry, I did search for an answer before I posted but I can't see anything. (Search function might need some work)

Why does the blackrock stew change color?
    It goes from an off-green color to a black. (I'm guessing after server maint. but I never really noticed when it happens)

Heres a SS of some I just purchased along with one I had from the day before yesterday.
    [​IMG]

2. Scarst

Scarst Lore Master
    Governor Stratics Veteran

IT'S ROTTING!

Or they thought it'd be easier to see if green, Or if they turned it black maybe they thought it should be black like the rock.

I thought they were black to begin with.

3. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

The ones I have gotten from the quest have always started off that greenish color and then changed to the black. When they change I don't know I guess I'll experiement and find out, I am assuming it's server up.

Edit: Its the same one blackrock stew btw (not sure if I am being clear). You do the quest and get a stew. If you leave that stew sit for an undetermined timeframe it will turn black.

4. Aibal

Aibal Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Aye, I noticed that too. At first I was worried that it might have a time limit and decay, but that doesn't seem to be the case at all. It is strange though.

5. Felonious Monk

Stratics Veteran

If it is rotting we have GOT to make a blackrock stew mash and distill it!
    Oooooh! The Colors....
    Bane pirates unite!

6. phantus

phantus Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I think you just have to have it in your pack then log off and on.

7. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I've only gotten two stews, the first I got was black, so today when I got the second and he gave me a green one my first thought was "oh crap, now I gotta collect each color?? and how many are there?!" :lol:

the first was black immediately, and I assumed all were black.... y'know, cause it's blackrock stew.... :)