1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Blackrock surplus still

Discussion in 'UHall' started by jp78, Aug 17, 2009.

1. jp78

jp78 Guest

With all the blackrock that is still floating around from previous events and is still able to be mined (which I do a lot of), will there be a way to turn these in for anything?

I would hate to have to start pitching these in the garbage.
  2. Cear Dallben Dragon

Cear Dallben Dragon Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Feb 17, 2005
  3. UOKaiser

UOKaiser Guest

Not sure about him but I have about 4341 pieces on floor,lockdowns,unused bank accounts after I sold and tossed out quite a few during and before the event. That was last estimated count about 3 weeks ago more everyday.
  4. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

May 12, 2008
    Are you still getting a lot when you mine? I have barely gotten any in the last two months. Seems to me the drop rate has gone down significantly from what it used to be.
  5. UOKaiser

UOKaiser Guest

You are correct there was a noticeble drop rate decrease some time ago. But after a week it seemed the rate return somewhat back to normal. Might want to see how it is now. Currently am still getting them maybe a little less than before
  6. It Lives

It Lives Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 11, 2008
    With sa having a large crafting update why cant we craft something with it?:coco:
  7. sirrojen

sirrojen Guest

I personally had minned a GRIP of these DANG things, then when the ToT came I musta gotten 15 of these DANG things. I swear every time I got one in ToT I kept thinking like santa had put a useless piece of coal in my stocking! Of course I got 15 of those but not one single lucky charm and of course I was not able to complete my instrument collection..
  8. HillBilly

HillBilly Guest

*music begins playing*

Risin' up, back on the street
    Did my time, took my chances
    Went the distance, now I'm back on my feet
    Just a man and his will to survive

So many times, it happens too fast
    You change your passion for glory
    Don't lose your grip on the dreams of the past
    You must fight just to keep them alive