1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Guest, Feb 9, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Can i change my small pieces of back rock? And where i have to go to do this?
    Thanks [​IMG]
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

Blackrock has no uses as of right now except mabey casting the armeggedon spell. And no you can not turn it in anywhere either.
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

Save it.
    A good chance of a trade in coming down the line.

Lots of loss stories to tie up.
  4. Sam the Scribe

Sam the Scribe Visitor

Mar 10, 2007
    You're on Europa arent ya? Phooey, I have an Evil Mage I wanted to do Armageddon with but didn't want to pay Luna/Atlantic prices for blackrock. Plus some folks have pulled it from their vendors on rumors of some kind of turn-in...

5. I've heard straight from Draconi that there WILL soon be a use for blackrock.

Baja Imports (2/6/2008 3:50 PM):
    So since the "Blackrock Detector" will be used in the first part of the next story, will it also offer a use for the blackrock we have now?

Draconi (2/6/2008 3:55 PM):

Draconi (2/6/2008 3:55 PM):
    not in a way you're expecting though

[/ QUOTE ]
  6. I think what we really need is a Draconi detector, so we know when to duck and cover.
  7. He had a hand in the V-Day content, so expect your stuffies to start ticking.