1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Blacksmithing enhancements

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by Turdnugget, Sep 22, 2008.

1. Turdnugget

Turdnugget Guest

So... when are they going to implement different enhancements for blacksmithing? I'd like to add 10SSI to weapons... I think blacksmithing enhancements kind blow as it stands right now. Lower requirements, luck, dispersement of resist attacks, durability... seriously? Compared to what you can do with wood to bows/bokutos/staffs etc, I think there SHOULD be a change.

Maybe not allow 40% SSI like you can with bows/staffs etc... but at least allow a 20 SSI weapon to be enhanced to 30 SSI...

What say you crafters?

2. Setnaffa

Setnaffa Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Only EA/Mythic knows. We asked for such things shortly after ML came out.

If you hear anything, let us know.

3. aarons6

aarons6 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

i think before you need to complain about smiths and enhancements we need to complain about fletchers and no +bonus items like the ash hammers.
    get a +60 ash hammer, a 25+ talisman and you smiths have 100% exceptional success at everything.

I on the other hand, at GM level, get to waste my 15 charge heartwood kit (sell for 15m+ gold) on something that i only have 93.7% chance and 54.7% exceptional chance making magic shortbows :(
    i have a 25/23 talisman.

4. Sir Kenga

Sir Kenga Guest

Aaron i guess u try to make magical shortbow for pvp purposes, it may be more rewarding to make lightweight shortbows, cause they come always Balanced. Chanced on success and exceptional very low though....

5. aarons6

aarons6 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

yeah i hear you :(

wish it wasnt so bad..