1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

blackthorny

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake' started by whiterabbit, Nov 2, 2015.

1. whiterabbit

whiterabbit Stratics Legend
    Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter PITMUCK

AFTER SEEING HIMZ CASTLE TRASHED IN PROTEST, AND READING THE DECLARNTION OB FREEDOM. HIMZ DECLARES ALLA PITMUCK GOBLINS AS OUTLAWS AND SQUATERS !!!

DIN HIMZ CALLS ONA HIMZ DARK MAJIKS TO INVADE PITMUCK WIF LOTZ OB POISON ELEMENTALS
    PARAGON, ELDERS , GUARDIANS.
    LUCKY FOR USINS WEES HAD SUM HELP . HOLLY BLOODHAND WAS ONE. CANT SAYS OTHERS OR KING WILL TAKE RETRABUTION AGAIN DEM.

old gypsy and Riyana like this.
  2. whiterabbit

Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter PITMUCK

THERE\ WILL BE RETRABTION
    PITMUCK WILL NOT STAND FOR THIS TRANGRESSION
    THE PIRATES OF HOLLY BLOODHAND WILL GIVE USINS PROTECTION.

3. whiterabbit

As royal mage of the Kingdom of Dawn, I will pledge support to the citizens of Pitmuck. I will send a battalion of battle-mages to assist the citizens of pitmuck. Such tyranny will not be tolerated, not even from the far away shores of Chesapeake.

Mage-Royal,
    Sid Vicious
    MEBE DIS WILL STOP HIMZ USING HIMZ DARK MAJIK

4. old gypsy

old gypsy Grand Poobah
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Patron PITMUCK

Icky told me about this just now! Oh my goodness, was she ever excited. I wrote down what she said:

"Dis bees en outzrage! Mees always tolds peeples dat dis sew-calleds king bees badz, badz, BADZ! Himz sew badz himz eben bees EBIL! Da goblins bees peeceful en jes likz ta habs funz... en wees don't deserb deese outzrageus attackz bye dis ebil, EBIL sew-calleds king aka da blackthorny guy!"

As Icky ran off, I also heard her crying, "Help! Help! Help!" :sad3:

#4 old gypsy, Nov 2, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2015
    Riyana and whiterabbit like this.
  5. whiterabbit

HIMZ IN CAHOOTS WIF MIMAX STILL!!!

6. old gypsy

old gypsy Grand Poobah

Breaking News! I just received a message from Icky. It reads as follows:

"Wees underz attack! Iffin dis keepz ups, wees gonna hab ta change da name of Pitmuck Islan... en starts callin itz Death Islan!"

I'm so worried!

7. Riyana

Riyana Operations
    Administrator Moderator Professional Governor Wiki Moderator Campaign Patron

Upon finding his castle ransacked and a poorly-spelled Declaration of Independence from the Pitmuck goblins, Blackthorn declares the Pitmuck goblins to be outlaws before filling their island with poison elementals:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

In a surprising turn of events, Captain Holly Bloodhand defends Pitmuck, slaying numerous poison elementals while Governor Tehan of Yew stands uselessly by in awe:

[​IMG]

old gypsy and whiterabbit like this.
  8. WildStar

WildStar UO Baja News Reporter
    Reporter Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Benefactor BRPA

[Impressive job in the castle. The Yattering would be proud.]

old gypsy likes this.
  9. whiterabbit

10. old gypsy

old gypsy Grand Poobah

Icky doesn't like the nasty monsters "dat Blackthorny guy" set loose on Pitmuck. She told me she may be redesigning her tiny house into a tiny fortress very soon, in hopes of making it a wee bit safer than it is at present. o_O

Edit: She did it! Icky's little place even looks like a castle now. :)

#10 old gypsy, Nov 3, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2015
    whiterabbit likes this.
  11. TehanChesapeake

TehanChesapeake Lore Master

There is now way I would help Holly Bloodhand in any way. In fact, I was more or less hoping that beast would kill her, or at least spill a lot of her blood. But since she's a coward, she was only fighting the lesser ones, while Alliance adventurers dispatched the paragons. Why the goblins let this traitor and murderer set foot on Pitmuck is beyond me.

old gypsy likes this.
  12. old gypsy

old gypsy Grand Poobah

13. TehanChesapeake

TehanChesapeake Lore Master

As she grabbed the parchment roll that was handed to her, the usual smirk fell off Sweet Touch's face.

"This is an important mission, Sweet. You'll find the details in that roll but basically, I want you to disguise the YRNS Batiscan, and sail it to Pitmuck. Make sure all cannons are loaded, and anchor it right next to King Ozog's house. If events take a tragic turn, as I think they might, I want to manage a route of escape for Ozog and his tribe. If it comes to that, bring them home."

"Why wouldn't you send the whole fleet there, we've got plenty of firepower available ?" she asked.

"I cannot oppose the King directly, in risk of seeing our own town falling under the same dark magics he unleashed on Pitmuck. But I cannot remain idle while friends are in danger. You have great talents for stealth and deception, use them for a good cause this time."

As her look fell upon the floor, flashes slipped through her memory, of the fury he let out, when he discovered she had dilapidated their House's treasury during his captivity in the hand of the daemon. She straightened up, and saluted. She would not fail this time.

"Why in the Hells did they call upon that pirate for protection ??" he thought, sitting back into his chair. He then stared at the teleporter tile, hoping he would see a friendly green face suddenly appear from it.

NANOC and old gypsy like this.
  14. whiterabbit

desperate measures for desperate times :(

NANOC, Riyana and old gypsy like this.
  15. whiterabbit

GUBNOR WINFIELD CAME TO PAX LAIR MEETING. WHOLE MEETING WAS ALMOST ABOUT PITMUCK. DA GOBNOR SAID IT IS UP TO OTHER CITY COBNORS TO DECIDE WEAATHER TO HELP USINS OR NOT. HIMZ SAID SINCE PITMUCK WAS PART OB DA ALLIANCE,WE ARE ALL SWORN TO HELP EACH OTHER., BUT DAT NOES MEANS FIGHTS.OZOG OFFERED TO WITHDRAW FROM ALLIANCE SO DEM GOBNOR GETS IN TROUBLES. DAT WAS SAID UNACCEPTABLE.MEBE GOBNOR WINFIELD KIN WERKS OUT A COMPROMISE ???
    TIL DIN WEEES AT WAR

old gypsy and DreadLord Lestat like this.
  16. old gypsy

old gypsy Grand Poobah

Oh, the humanity! Err... perhaps I should say Oh, the goblinity! :(

Icky told me what happened just this morning to her little friend, A Goblin Artisan. The poor dear was visiting and decided to take a walk, when out of nowhere a terrible poison elemental appeared. She begged for mercy, but the wicked creature just laughed and said, "Take that! From King Blackthorn!"

It even swiped her sewing kit. :(

Pitmuck has certainly seen better days. *sigh*

#16 old gypsy, Nov 5, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2015
    whiterabbit likes this.
  17. whiterabbit

wEES NEEDS TO GET A LIST OB PEOPLES SYPATHIC TO USINS, AND AGIN THE KING TYARNEY
    AND BRINGS THEM TO COUNSEL MEETING. THEY NEED TO VOICE DER OPINIONS ABOUT HIMZ USE OB BLACK MAJIKS ETC

old gypsy likes this.
  18. old gypsy

old gypsy Grand Poobah

It's truly a terrible thing when a ruler of the world sets his evil minions loose to hurt innocents! :(

19. Ashlynn_L

Ashlynn_L Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I predict the goblin rebellion will be swiftly crushed and the little creatures will be taught the lessons of HUMILITY, SACRIFICE, and SUBSERVIENCE. I'll be sure to report.

old gypsy, whiterabbit and Riyana like this.
  20. old gypsy

old gypsy Grand Poobah

Oh dear, Icky took objection to that remark. She said, "Wees alreddy humbel! Enybuddie az shorte az wees arr habs noe choice butz too bees humbel!" :mad:

whiterabbit and Riyana like this.