1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Blade of Righteous

Discussion in 'UO Crime' started by dielock, May 12, 2009.

1. dielock

dielock Guest

How do you get into the Blade of Righteous room in Doom without having to use a skull and dieing?

I tried to mark a rune in there but it will not let me.

Thank you
  2. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Jan 5, 2001
    You can't as far as I know. I've never tried for the blade, but I've collected the little stuff in there. I built up sacrifice virtue first, hitched a lift with a group going in by contributing to their skull rather than buying/getting one by myself. Died, went in the room, used my one self rez from seeker of sacrifice, then spent a week in there just logging on. checking for stealables and logging off again every few hours.
  3. dielock

dielock Guest

I like to do my daily stealing in many places. Ahh well,looks like I have to use skulls and die a lot. Such is life for a poor old rogue.
  4. Smokey of LS

Smokey of LS Guest

yes unfortunately you must use a skull every time to get to the gaunlet side and must die to get in the room every time, best to know the times or sit in there til you get it! GL