1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Blade spirits no longer attack blue npc's?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by mr_warpig, Jan 11, 2011.

1. mr_warpig

mr_warpig Guest

There where some gypsies by my necro's house and he went out a cast blade spirits on them and the blade spirits didn't attack them as expected. Is this new, or where the gypsies just lucky this time? Also, wither didn't do anything to them either. This was in Fel and my necro is blue.

2. I dont remember Blades or EVs attacking blue npcs for a long long time, atleast in Trammel. They still do in Felucca last I tried

3. Babble

Babble Guest

They should work on blue npcs.

4. mr_warpig

mr_warpig Guest

I think it's a Fel thing.

5. Babble

Babble Guest

They hcanged some area effect spells and detect for felucca, so maybe this changed too. As EVs and Blades will not attack blue players anymore

6. Viper09

Viper09 Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

They changed the rules for fel long time ago. Unless you're red, aoe spells don't work on blues. They should in tram though.

7. Babble

Babble Guest

You mean blue players?
    Area spells don't work on blue monsters if you are a blue player?

8. Babble

Babble Guest

Nah they changed that way later with aos I think they took out friendly fire?

9. cdavbar

cdavbar Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

yeah in tram summons like blade/ev/RC will attack blues npcs. THEY WILL NOT IN FEL wich is a pain in my (*&(*#$&%(#@&$(*#@&(&.

I went out to do some gypsy ships in fel the other day. Nope not one summon would attack.

10. cdavbar

cdavbar Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

so basically the devs force us to turn red to play in fel? BS. I loved playing in fel. Even for just pvm. But these stupid rules, and changes COMBINED with the hideous foliage. has kept me away for the most part.

11. Babble

Babble Guest

The developers want to look after you and don't want that you hurt the innocent!
    :p