1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Blades Contact info....

Discussion in 'UO Lake Austin' started by Guest, Apr 1, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

So some have asked for it here on the forums and some ask friends of mine how to contact me,

Sorry i have not used my icq or yahoo much.

yahoo: uoravenxerad83
    aim: atlas13whitewolf

playing wow alot but thinking of reopening my UO account. the problem is i am not sure what shard. out of the people who are left in uo that i played with everyone is everywhere. I still have my main account but it is just chars so i would have to rebuild.

~Blade

2. Guest

Guest Guest

like omg! its Blade!

3. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

like omg! its Blade!

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi :)

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Wow! If it wasn't for the superman symbol I wouldn't have believed it was you. How ya been hun?

Angelica/Little Miner

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Wow! If it wasn't for the superman symbol I wouldn't have believed it was you. How ya been hun?

Angelica/Little Miner

6. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Angelica/Little Miner

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL yea Superman aint got nothing on me hehe. Of course my post count member reg date and all the contact info still being the same should have given it away *smiles* I am doing good and i hope you are to.

Are you going to come back to UO? I havent YET but might.

you should message me sometime so we can talk. either that or call me i still have the same number.

~Blade