1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

blank scroll buyers aquestion need input

Discussion in 'UO Napa Valley' started by kalzaketh, Jan 11, 2010.

1. kalzaketh

kalzaketh Guest

:popcorn: I know, as it stands for most persons, wanting scrolls, you need to race to many scribe shops buy to build up numbers hope no one happens to buy only afew jacking your work into nothing, the question how many blanks would you prefer at at a, keeping within reason guys, my scribe can go 120 scrolls, on him to get to deed box, will build piles there, yes scribes in stygian abyss can craft scrolls, takes acook also to make pulp, happen to have all at my disposal, and am working on large bulk deeds of scrolls for all concerned:stir:

2. I'd buy in bulk, shoot.

3. Kirthag

Kirthag Former Stratics Publisher
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor Evergreen

i make my own scrolls.. never thought to sell them too.. hmmm.....

4. kalzaketh

kalzaketh Guest

kirth, your always welcome, at my brit house, as soon as I get myself geared to full production deeds will hit the vendors, my largest hopes are to asist fellow scribes in theirlabors hence the cheap scrolls, need to get more fragments pulling in tho.

5. Kirthag

Kirthag Former Stratics Publisher
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor Evergreen

oh i have thousands of blank scrolls! seriously... i just get bored of hunting sometimes so will craft for days and days and days.

I'm @ work now, but I think I got about 5k blank scrolls sitting in my house - probably more as I tend to get scatter-brained and have things in multiple chests or bags.. lol!