1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

blank scrolls :P

Discussion in 'UO Lake Superior' started by peanutbutter, Jul 7, 2008.

1. peanutbutter

peanutbutter Guest

HEY!

ok, now... i am trying to make some maps and work my cartography here, people. :rant2::sad2:

so, to whoever the blank scroll junkie is that keeps managing to buy all the blank scrolls in the world before i can get to them: i hope your computer blows up!

hee hee. j/k

but for really real... i needz some scrolllllllz :gee:

2. AirmidCecht

AirmidCecht twitch.tv/airmid
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

ah the days of working inscription! I suggest instead of mage shops, hit the mapmakers. I could usually get them up to a good lot of scrolls without being bought out by others. I'll take a look at my stock too and see what's left for ya! Come to the meet up tonight if you can and I'll get some to you *smiles*

3. peanutbutter

peanutbutter Guest

meet up tonight?

what time and where and why?

is it that old community meet up in skara?

4. AirmidCecht

AirmidCecht twitch.tv/airmid
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

one and the same yes *smiles*

5. Lurker

Lurker Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

The scribes in the small out of the way shops have blank scrolls too. Library has someone that sells them also.

6. Rio of LS

Rio of LS Guest

Hi Arimid long time no see. I found using my stealther and setting at Luna mage shop with my bank box open and just sitting and checking for scrolls. I could buy and grab and throw into my bank. They seem to spawn about every 20 minutes I think or pretty close to their. Is an easy want to get them if you have the time and patience to just sit. Good Luck.