1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Blank

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Fanta(Siege), Jun 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IanJames

IanJames Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I'd say that's pretty close to harrassment.

2. enigma eb2

enigma eb2 Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Well, the thing I wonder about the most is this. I know EA didnt ban him for that language but will stratics????

3. Black magick

Black magick Guest

Yea, hes a trash player who seems to think hes God's gift to UO...

4. enigma eb2

enigma eb2 Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Well so far with all his mouthing off he has only proved to be God's gift to Epic Failures.

5. Hugibear

Hugibear Guest

Fanta I am not sure what is worse. And I am in noway sticking up for diablos. His cursing and name calling is very immature, but your blatant cheating is now obvious. You both should be banned from uo and from stratics. Using an unapproved 3rd party program is against uo rules. And that title bar at the top with the little reggies is UoRazor. Nice to see you need to cheat to win at all costs. Is this typical of all gil and crus????

6. Mr.StinkyPants

Mr.StinkyPants Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

uo assist, razor same thing, one is approved one is not, both make uo easier they both should be approved or both prohibeted

7. archite666

archite666 Guest

Lol.

Its funny to see the new kids on the block board pvping.

Ah kinda reminds me back when we were kids eh E?

Like this little gem that I keep under my pillow at night.

http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=139821

8. archite666

archite666 Guest

Oh no!

Fanta posted a pic using a program that helps with stupid mindless tasks but does nothing to help you pvp skill.

Prepare for Tchalla to fill your inbox with how much he hates you for using a program (that does nothing in pvp) to pvp for you.

9. what ever he is using does not help him in pvp, hehe sorry fanta.

10. Hugibear

Hugibear Guest

see Cash I dont know what exactly that proggie does, I have never used it. Rules are rules mate. And if you doubt my pvp skill, let me know we can meet up some time.

Also how do you know she stopped at one proggie, notice the bottom of the pic she did purposely cut the bottom off.

11. Mr.StinkyPants

Mr.StinkyPants Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

ur a smart guy cash,I wish there where more ppl like u around these parts... anyways if anybody has a problem with harsh words ingame, turn on ur filter obcenity option u stupid mother ****ers, no offense, just trying to prove a point, and be reminded censorship is just a form of ur freedom of speech being ****d by the man, but if ur not american u have already been bound and gaged

12. There is a Diff. In freedom and mindless, red rag chewing, vomit this guy said.(Its abuse)

13. Mogluk

Mogluk Guest

man I am glad I am not a mod anymore .....

14. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Not sure what happened here, I had chores to do so I wasn't on line. If someone wants to enlighten me, do it by pm please, this garbage can is closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.