1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

BLAZE Cu Sidhe!!!on Europa Shard!!!

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Kislota, Nov 23, 2007.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

400 Mill?? wow thats a bit steep isnt it?
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

400 Mill?? wow thats a bit steep isnt it?

[/ QUOTE ]

I concur
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

steep, and whats up with the black stratics name?
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

someone else commented about it in another thread as well, and the poster whose name was black also had single digit posts...must be something to do with their status as a visitor
  5. Kislota

Kislota Guest

I didn't know prices in UO at all!!!
    How much that Cu can costs?
  6. a cu is a pet that u can losse for an easy UO bug and is priced over 400 M? let me say LOOOOOL
  7. Guest

Guest Guest

Any pet can be lost with a UO bug. There are many UO bugs, and many pet bugs, too (though much there can often be put down to user error). The spaghetti coding is not only old, but it's also much re-written &amp; amended.

Regardless of colour, a cu sidhe is no more &amp; no less susceptible to buggieness.

For whatever it might be worth, I have 7 GM+ tamers (three Legendary, most Elder/Elder+) and have never once experienced any bugginess with a cu sidhe. I cannot say the same about my various rune beetles and bake kitsunes.

Anyway, (shameless marketing plug) my own 5x GM fire/blaze cu sidhe is on auction at Leto's with a reserve of a mere 150m for those of us already on Europa. Hey! I could even deliver to the doorstep of your felly shack (castle) since it's not far from my own humble abode. [​IMG]