1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] Blaze items

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by magicmule, Jul 11, 2010.

1. magicmule

magicmule Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I had a few blaze items on my vendor @ the festival. blaze ingots, honeyjars and fishsteaks. im not sure how they came to be. except that I have a few and selling. its seems they have caused a stir and i removed them. I was told that they are rare and cannot get them anymore. how does the community feel about these and where did they come from?

2. Bombastic Fail

Bombastic Fail Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I dont think they are blaze. I believe you mean "orange" items. They are quest items; that with an exploit would fall out of your pack. That's why it probably caused a stir. Hope that helps! :thumbup1:

3. Trevelyan

Trevelyan Guest

They're rare in so much as you can't make them anymore, but they were originally made through an exploit which - at the time - anyone could do in any amount. Also, the hue is closer to one of the fire armour or fire weapon hues.

I love how people call "fire" hued stuff "blaze" :D, which is the name of another hue (very ugly). Surely "fire" makes more sense, since this colour is used for weapons that do fire damage?

4. magicmule

magicmule Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

cool, thanks for the clarification. I wont be selling this rubbish on my vendor.