1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] Blaze pitcher and bottles

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Picus of Napa, Jul 2, 2010.

1. Picus of Napa

Picus of Napa Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I was at a EM event tonight on Napa and managed to snag a couple of these. Actually I got all of them save for two which I gave to a guild mate. I've never seen this type of color before and wished to see if they are "rare". I'd post a pic but they are nameless and, hence, just blaze orange.

2. longrod

longrod Guest

i would like to see one.

3. Thunderz

Thunderz Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Are they the same blaze orange as when you put oil cloth on a pitcher or bottle of liquor?

Thunderz

4. Picus of Napa

Picus of Napa Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Just made a couple and indeed they do look the same, I shall have to place them side to side and look further later tonight. Thanks for the help.

5. Trevelyan

Trevelyan Guest

There are actually three "fire" hues which look almost identical. One was originally used for bod reward cloth and the other two came later during AoS, one of which is used for weapons and the other (probably) was used for clothing. They all differ slightly so perhaps it is a different hue.

Post pitures? (preferably png or bmp)