1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] Bless Deed

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Yen Sid, Aug 16, 2010.

1. Yen Sid

Yen Sid Guest

Couple questions and then a price check. I have never actually used one of these, and I have read that there are a couple different kinds? Is it reusable? If so I just open the context menu of the item to take it off of it? And how much do these go for. I found 2 in an IDOC a while back and never used them cause I wasn't sure if they worked like clothing bless deeds where once the item is blessed, that's it no more deed. Any who, image below, info would be appreciated, thank you.

2. UltimatePower

UltimatePower Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Feb 8, 2006
    Not reusable. Once you use it on something that's it.

Think they have been selling for 60 to 90 mil.
  3. Yen Sid

Yen Sid Guest

Good to know, thank you for the information. Glad I didn't try to use it like a PBD :lol:.
  4. ohmyGED

ohmyGED Visitor

Jan 9, 2009
    Yeah, be nice if you could remove 'em and use 'em like PBD.

I just bought two for 60 million per if you are looking to sell 'em.
  5. Yen Sid

Yen Sid Guest

I will probably throw them on here as an auction or something soon since I'm gonna need the gold in order to get some things.