1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Buying] BLESSED items and arties

Discussion in 'UO Europa Trade' started by Melissa Rohan, Aug 10, 2010.

1. Hi all,

Looking to buy on Europa all sorts of blessed items or Item bless deeds. I've got all the newbie ones from haven, the virtue suit , someones dagger, etc. What I'm looking for is the odd stuff and arties which have had item bless deeds used on them, maybe blessed rares (if the price is right) or anything else you may have. ICQ 163-395-835 or leave a message here or in private thanks!

Melissa

2. Risso

Risso Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Need Inquisitor's Resolution?

3. Hi Risso, already got a blessed inquisitors thanks but thats the sort of stuff im after to complete my suits! If you hear or have anything else let me know thanks! Anybody else got any item blessed arties for sale, i got a few millions to spend at the moment thanks ;-)

Melissa

4. Trevelyan

Trevelyan Guest

Only ones blessed with CBDs. Got a bunch of that stuff.

Also some (blessed) items; a floppy hat, a robe, some sandals perhaps.

5. Thanks for the reply trev. More or less anything that can be blessed with a CBD i already have. Double blessed items i've got as well thanks. Old jewellery that was blessed, newbie clothes, all the lesser blessed rares i think i've got. I'm really looking for higher end rares now or item blessed arties. I saw an item blessed AOF a while back if the owner wants to sell me that!

Melissa

6. Trevelyan

Trevelyan Guest

Flaming bud, dark wisp orb, cherry blossom petals?

I actually have a blessed diamond, pan of cookies, silver "bead" necklace and a regular npc blue book. Not 100% sure if I want to sell but given someone is collecting blessed items it seems pretty cool :)

7. Risso

Risso Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Sell me that blessed necklace!

8. Got a lot of blessed deco at the moment, event collectables n such, was looking for the following items at least to begin with:

Armour of Fortune, Taskmaster, Midnight Bracers, (all BLESSED with item bless deeds - not personal bless deeds thanks)
    A couple of item bless deeds - for any item
    Any other arty considered, any rare wearables - ie real lt sash, godsman boots etc

Mainly just wearables needed at moment, bought a few decos like i said but have a lot at the moment.

ICQ 163-395-835 or private message me here thanks.

Melissa

9. Escaflowne

Escaflowne Crazed Zealot
    Governor Stratics Veteran

Buy my staff! I lowered the price :p

10. Bumpage! Sell me your blessed arties folks!