1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

blessed items

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by burnttrees, Sep 8, 2008.

1. burnttrees

burnttrees Guest

i was wondering what the policy is for blessed items does anyone know of a list

2. Mogluk

Mogluk Guest

meh......

1 siege blessed item
    any clothing blessed items
    any server made "special" clothes that are blessed
    vet rewards have blessed items
    a few sneaky items have been blessed in the past. amely sword of brutality and most recent a pair of iquis gloves

3. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

Not sneaky IMO. Know how hard it is to not bless a vanq/supremely accurate katana back in the day? Pretty hard, I can vouch for that :)

4. burnttrees

burnttrees Guest

ok cool thank you for the quick reply

as an example i noticed some event items are blessed like the fireworks wand not sure if that was meant

also i was wondering if the talismans included with the heritage tokens are blessed (i think they are all talisman of the fey

5. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

Those are not blessed. All items were fixed because of faction chars being able to own elite faction suits.

6. AEowynSP

AEowynSP Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Blessed Bacon!!!

7. Ole Cheapy

Ole Cheapy Guest

These wands can be used as a blessed dismount weapon for macers and should be unblessed IMO.