1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Blessed Kasa

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Rix/\, Sep 18, 2008.

1. Rix/\

Rix/\ Guest

dupe or ligit?, I'm pretty sure these weren't to be blessed but I've been gone for awhile things change.

2. Teeshy

Teeshy Guest

Aren't they blessable with clothing bless deeds?

3. InTooDeep

InTooDeep Guest

When they first came out they were not blessable; a while after though they became blessable at some point, and I believe they are still.

4. Kellgory

Kellgory Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Yes, you can still use a clothing bless deed on the Kasa. Just did it about a month ago.

That brings me to another question. I bought a Hat of the Magi the other day that didn't say blessed on it, but when I tried to use a clothing bless deed on it, it said it was already blessed. I did go out and get myself killed and it did stay in the pack, but I could have sworn that I've seen Hat of the Magi's that had the bless tag showing. Am I missing something?

5. Restroom Cowboy

Restroom Cowboy Visitor

Yessir, there is a bug that will remove the bless tag (temporarily). I am not entirely sure how it works but I have seen others stumble acrossed the same issue.

6. Doomsday Dragon

Doomsday Dragon Visitor

Just a glitch I had that happen with the last kasa I tried blessing and it happened on one of my crimson cinctures also.

They made a change once to stop artifact hats from being blessed with a clothing bless deed then the change was reverted. So there actually was a time when hat of the magi and kasa of the rajin and so on could not be blessed. They can now though.

7. Kelline

Kelline Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Becareful, althou they r blessed, since htey dont say blessed, Ive heard that they r stealable.... page a gm & see if they can fix it