1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] Blessed Magic Bow

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Slickjack, Jul 21, 2009.

1. Slickjack

Slickjack Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
    Stratics Veteran

[​IMG]

I'd love to know as much about this item as possible, I just got this tonite in a trade and am very curious of what it is I've acquired....

2. Bazer

Bazer Slightly Crazed
    Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Stratics Legend

wow nice, but no ssi, but still nice

3. Nh'bdy

Nh'bdy Guest

That is an insanely cool bow. Thought it was an old PRE-AOS weapon with a bless deed on it, but for that time those readings are off the charts! Blessed, SR 10, 100% lower req? What the duce?!

4. Slickjack

Slickjack Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
    Stratics Veteran

I too believe this is an old bow, but I don't think it is a regular old bow with an IBD on it. I have to think that it is either an event bow or something of the sort, the 100% lower req and the self repair 10, and other stats, just are too out there for that period, as you stated.... I've looked around for information, maybe I'm missing it.... Maybe we just need ole handy dandy Manticore to come to our rescue and tell us what we don't know.....

5. Nystul

Nystul Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I thought it was from the Magnicia event when it was first being destroyed. From the guards there, that were being killed & the bows looted. Seems like they wern't supposed to be aquired though... Though I could be wrong but that comes to mind.

6. LordNoximos

Stratics Veteran

They were named, and heavy crossbows I believe.

7. Nystul

Nystul Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

ah i see.

2 of my friends had em on catskills so i figured they couldn't be nothing too amazing. ;x so i told him to get rid of it.