1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

General "Blessed Statue" (reagents) still showing reagents sometimes...

Discussion in 'Bug Tracking' started by Lyconis, Mar 5, 2013.

1. Lyconis

Lyconis Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Not an important issue, but as the majority of the issues with the "blessed statues" were fixed in Publish 80 I figured it might be something easy to squash.

Info:
    Blessed statues still show full if you take the reagents out and put them in a bag with the same type of reagent.
    1. Get a bag with a handful of each type of reagent and place it in your main pack.*
    2. Grab reagent from statue.
    3. Drop grabbed reagent into bag with other reagents in your main pack.
    * may need to be reagents recently grabbed from statue, tested with 10 statues which gave quite a few duplicate type of reagents.

Classic Client

2. TullyMars

TullyMars Sage
    Stratics Veteran

What fixes with Pub 80 on these? Did I miss something?

btw they haven't fixed that since July 2012 or before.
    Usually I give them a year... so your early...lol
    http://stratics.com/community/threads/blessed-statue-reag-kitty-graphic.278996/

3. Lyconis

Lyconis Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Interesting Tully...
    http://www.uoguide.com/Publish_80
    "The Blessed Statue will now properly display whether they hold reagents or not"
    I figured Pub 80 was out and the fix was implemented as the timeline for Pub 80 is as follows:
    • December 18, 2012 - Hot Fix 2.
    • December 12, 2012 - Hot Fix 1.
    • December 12, 2012 - released to all shards.
    • December 10, 2012 - Update 1.
    • December 5, 2012 - released to TC1.
    I never really cared about the blessed statues issue, but noticed pub 80 said it was fixed so it got me keen on which statues were working and which ones weren't. Wonder why it was in the list for fixed things.

4. TullyMars

TullyMars Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Thanks for the link.
    I missed that in the notes.
    Guess they either didn't really fix it and just decided to tell us they did (thinking the two people who might notice would miss it...we didn't lol)
    Of course, they could have fixed it and then re-broke it with all the client updates for the yet to be published 81
    Oh well, as you said, nothing important...though I am a bit more upset since you pointed out they said they fixed it and that doesn't seem to be true.

#4 TullyMars, Mar 8, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2013
  5. barbarous

barbarous Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

mine worked for 1 cycle of regents then stopped and always show filled. Figures

6. Misk

Misk UO QA Lead
    VIP

Thank you for the detailed steps to reproduce. I have confirmed the issue and have re-opened the original problem report.