1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Blessed Tally or Item Question

Discussion in 'UHall' started by ACB1961, Aug 15, 2009.

1. ACB1961

ACB1961 Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

This has never happened to me, but its a dangerous world so I thought I'd ask. Not to mention the incredible rate of fame decay, which I can't even really comprehend. I mean you can actually lose Lord or Lady while killing monsters all day and night depending on what you're killing at that time.

If a tally or item is blessed to a character that's a Lord or Lady, and you lose that status. Can they still equip that item before they gain it back?

Thanks in advance

2. canary

canary Guest

Yes you can wear it still.

3. Crysta

Crysta Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Yep.. I blessed my rubble earrings when my character was a Lord and never had any problems after he lost the status.

4. ACB1961

ACB1961 Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

thanks guys thats very comforting

5. Warpig Inc

Warpig Inc Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Even after a name change the PBD under the old name still works as blessed to you. Your character that is seen as a code and not name. Removing the PBD and then reappling it takes on the new name. That is way if you came apon some PBD in IDOC you can not create a new guy with that name and use it.