1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] blighted cotton

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Drazasamus, Nov 16, 2009.

1. Drazasamus

Drazasamus Guest

i have a blighted cotton that is blessed with no countdown timer, just wondering if this is considered a rare now, and how much it would go for? got it around the time the peerless came out and locked it down in my house(other key's will disapear when the timer is up)

also i have a bear mask of invisiblity, with 65 charges on it. what is the going rate on invis charges?

2. Drazasamus

Drazasamus Guest

::bump:: no one know?

3. Assia Penryn

Assia Penryn The Sleeping Dragon
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Last time I checked... stacked and blighted cotton without a timer is still obtainable.

I've seen many people say like 5-10k a charge for items with invis. charges.

Hope this helps.

4. Drazasamus

Drazasamus Guest

thank you, i will check with the blighted cotton soon, didn't think you could come by it anymore...

5. AshMoney

AshMoney Guest

Well i think they might have fixed the bug that was causing the blighted cotton go without a timer. But like wat was said before, theyre not worth much at all. They were EASILY made, and a lot were even made by mistake. Theyre rather common to come by now-a-days and dont go for more than 75-100k because theres so many out there.