1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Blizzcon

Discussion in 'WoW General Discussion' started by Emuishere, Aug 29, 2008.

1. Emuishere

Emuishere Guest

I was curious to see how many we have going this year and since this is my first one, I'd love to get an idea of what to expect.

2. Nyaz

Nyaz Guest

The moment BlizzCon starts showing up close to Sweden, I will go there :p
    Oh, and WWI doesn't count, because that's in France.

3. InkTank

InkTank Guest

I'll be there. My first one as well. :D

4. lolwut

lolwut Guest

be my 2nd one.. i went 4 the goody bag >.>:gun:

5. Venorize

Venorize Guest

It would be nice if blizzard actually had a blizzcon somewhere else in the US too, so oh... lets say... average non-rich East Coast people could actually get a chance to go?

6. Shiftey

Shiftey Guest

/agree

7. Emuishere

Emuishere Guest

I live in New Mexico, nothing ever comes here except the film industry and thats because of our govenor.

8. I lurve your signature & avatar. :bowdown:

9. Emuishere

Emuishere Guest

Thank you, it's all my own work. I'll be wearing some shirts at Blizzcon with some of my digital creations on them.

10. Eldorian

Eldorian Guest

I'll be there. This is my first Blizzcon - however I did go to WWI in Paris this year. I'm expecting Blizzcon to be a lot like that was... but bigger.

11. Lag

Lag Guest

According to some Blizz people I talked to, the WWI is bigger than Blizzcon.

I still wish i could go :sad4:

12. Nok

Nok Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I have a feeling there are going to be a lot of players without tickets... showing up just to hang around outside even if they can't get in.

Sounds like not just a con... but it's turning into a "happening". :)

13. Lag

Lag Guest

I got snuck into the WWI by a really nice Blizzard-EU employee, and he gave me a goodybag to boot. Total cost: $30, for the outrageous prices of the lunch-bar.

Also, I pal-ed around with some GMs. They really are very nice, seminormal people.

14. Nok

Nok Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

ROFL'ing!!! :hahaha:

Sorry, I'm just laughing because Blizzard is in Irvine, CA... it's an inside joke between Southern Californians. :D

15. InkTank

InkTank Guest

Hey, I think I'll also get to meet up with Brian (Breanni) of Warcraftpets.com. His gnomish alter ego (Breanni) has the honor of being added into the expansion as a pet vendor. Sort of a tribute to all the hard work he does on his site. Great pet collectors site, by the way.

Man, this should be a great time. :D

16. Lag

Lag Guest

Still wish I could go =(

17. Emuishere

Emuishere Guest

We wuvs you Lag!

18. Lag

Lag Guest

Uh huh.

I'll be expecting minute-by-minute coverage, Em.