1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Blocked account due to a house?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Picus of Napa, Aug 27, 2009.

1. Picus of Napa

Picus of Napa Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

My secondary account seems to be blocked for some reason. It seems that the GM's have modified a gate house I own and now I cannot get into this account. Other houses besides mine have the same feature, where changed and modified back by the owners but not mine.

My house was within one tile of another so I had doors that could trap someone, as is a normal course at the gate. Can I please have a Mythic person contact me.

2. Cetric

Cetric Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

Stratics is prolly not the tree to bark up man. EA is not gonna reach out to you, you have to corner them and threaten them with closing your accounts lol

3. Omnius

Omnius Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

this is not only considered illegal use of a house feature players who do abuse this are regularly suspended, have accounts flagged and sometimes banned for repeat offenders.

4. Picus of Napa

I was not aware of that, not that it matters. The issue I have is that other people who had the same event happen to them seem to be not under a suspension. My account was clean prior to today. Nothing is better then going to work and coming back to find your blocked....sweet.

LOL upon talking to other players is seems that other owners of houses that had the same feature as mine were given the option to fix thier house due to being online at the time the GM's where running around. And this other account is active and happy.

5. Merik

Merik Guest

Its done case by case. You may have gotten a GM who doesn't stand for that
    kind of stuff. So you may get a little more harsh punishment.

Were you caught doing it?

Did you set it up on purpose to do it?

6. Picus of Napa

No. This house was purchased like that I believe but it was a half a year ago or so.

7. Merik

Merik Guest

Ahhh. Well then FIGHT ON!!!! *smiles*

You can PM most of the Team here on stratics.