1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Blocked from doing the Naturist Quest

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Dag Nabbit, May 30, 2014.

1. Dag Nabbit

Dag Nabbit Seasoned Veteran

I have been seed collecting lately,and I have been wanting to start getting the 'rare' color seeds from the Naturist quests. Only problem is that the naturist says I am "a little preoccupied with another task right now." I assume this means that the game thinks I have another active quest in my log. This isn't the case as I have made sure my quest log is empty. Any suggestions on how to remedy this problem?

2. Tamais

Tamais Lake Austin Reporter
    Reporter Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Patron Editor

If you are using cc, did you check both quest logs? First time that happened to me, I checked the main quest log. It was clear. Then I remembered the one I found on the drop down menu. Checked there and sure enough there was a quest.

Troop likes this.
  3. Mandrake of DF

Mandrake of DF Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

It is no drop down menu for quests in CC.

It seems the quest mechanisme has a hickup - you should place a GM Call and hope they respond in time =) I had same with fishing quests.

4. Promathia

Promathia EM Bennu Fanclub
    Premium Stratics Veteran

What?

The Naturist quest still uses the old Quest system. Single click yourself and if have a quest in the old log you will see a "view quest log" and "cancel quest" options.

Troop likes this.
  5. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

The old quests show on your character's context menu, not the paper doll menu.