1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Blocked from playing...argh

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Pasquinade, May 6, 2010.

1. Pasquinade

Pasquinade Guest

Well, I don't know what happened, but I keep getting my accounts blocked/suspended. Started with one that my credit card failed to pay for, and when I got that straightened out I could not access that account. A few weeks later, another account was blocked, but no billing problems, and now my main account is blocked, and yet still, no billing problem.

I am a by the rules player, always have been, and never hassle or harrass anyone. Heck, if someone bothers me, I usually leave the area, and sometime log out for the night. So, I know it has nothing to do with my actions...

I contacted support and sent all the info, and it has been months for the first account, and still no access. These other two have been down for a few days, so I am hoping they get that fixed.

What rankles, is that my imbuer that I have been working hard on is on one of the blocked accounts. Argh!

I just want to play when I get off work (to deal with the stress of dealing with the public) and on my days off when I am not doing chores.

2. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I would call them! I used to have the number (its on my old computer that crashed) its much faster than emailing them! maybe someone here has it and will post it !

3. Pasquinade

Pasquinade Guest

Oh that would be great. I was looking for a phone number. I haven't called them in years.

4. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

UO Tech Support number used to be 1-866-543-5435... Good luck

5. sablestorm

sablestorm Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

What MalagAste said. EA's phone support is pretty good in dealing with account related issues.

6. Pasquinade

Pasquinade Guest

Thanks a bunch.
    After today, I figure my luck was gonna get worse. I had to take my Dad to the hospital to get bloodwork done and set up and appointment for transfusions tomorrow. The heat outside was oppressive, and my blood sugar was low. After waiting an hour in a tiny cell of a room, going insane, I went outside to start the Jeep and move it to a closer handicap-desiginated spot to make it easier on him....ahhhh the Jeep wouldn't start...and it was "surface of the sun" hot out there in the lot.
    The AAA fella said it was the ignition switch, and our service station will have it fixed tomorrow morning, but I have a date tonight and now have to borrow a car. Ugh. What else? Oh I shouldn't have said that....*knocks on wood*

7. jack flash uk

jack flash uk Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

PM Cal Mythic the main man can help i am sure