1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Blog about Guild Wars 2 PvE Content

Discussion in 'GW2 General Discussions' started by Zosimus, Jan 26, 2012.

1. Zosimus

Zosimus Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I came across this a couple days ago and just getting to it to post it. I apologize to our readers for taking so long to get this information out.

Skittleg has a very interesting blog on his take of PvE content. A good read and very insightful from a players point of view. Please take time to read this.

A snippet....

I love this part. I myself have played many games branching from Ultima Online, Dark Age of Camelot, Guild Wars, Warhammer Online, and Rift. What do I do? I quest and quest for the end game content. I do PvP but in truth you are focused to grind to get higher levels of PvP. Basically I'm so focused on how to achieve my goals that I am not paying attention what I achieved to get to my goal.

I never went back to any old game content because I was already to high for those game areas and wasn't gaining XP so this new concept Guild Wars 2 sidekicking will be a major factor in the game for the Guild Wars 2 Player Nation. PvE will be huge in GW2.

Please check out the blog and I hope all you gw2 fans enjoy it like I did.Thank you Skittleg for posting this information and we at Guild Wars 2 Stratics appreciate it.

http://my.mmosite.com/37312a3ee01f6...g/ritem/f29e8893845a56f8321875df293f32cb.html

For the click link impaired I posted it below.

Guild Wars 2: PvE and Replayability

By: skittlegposted at Jan 21, 2012 7:38 pm