1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Bloody Pentagram question

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by shulginist, Mar 24, 2010.

1. shulginist

shulginist Guest

Is there any way to get a Bloody Pentagram on top of black gozas? Thanks for your time.

2. Tazar

Tazar Guest

I have one at my house done that way.

Start by placing the goza's as usual... go through and raise each goza one notch... Place the Pentagram... Lower the goza's to the floor.

This leaves the pentagram one notch above the goza's so that parts of the pentagram do not draw under a goza.

One word of caution though...

Once this is all set up - it looks great! but if someone cast a gate spell while standing on the pentagram, when the gate disappears, that one square of the pentagram will drop to the floor "breaking" the pentagram. Just lower the other sections to the floor and it will be fixed. But you'll have to properly replace it afterwords. I've been looking at ideas to block players from standing on the pentagram so they will not accidentally break it.

3. shulginist

shulginist Guest

Thank you Tazar I appreciate it.

4. Nine Dark Moons

Nine Dark Moons Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

yes, be careful. it does look cool but i lost mine doing this. one day i logged in and noticed that one piece had fallen below the goza, so i tried to axe the pentagram and broke it. i don't think i tried lowering all the pieces to the floor first. i think i tried to axe the remaining part that hadn't fallen, so i could re-deed it, and that was probably my mistake. either way, no more bloody pentagram :(

5. A Rev

A Rev Guest

Could you use blackrock boxes on the pentegram and lower them on top of the gozas below the pentegram??

I know nothing of house deco btw.

6. Tazar

Tazar Guest

Blackrock boxes? Not sure what they are...

But you could place the goza's, raise them 6 spaces high, place the pentagram - chop the goza's (so the pentagram does not break when lowering the goza's to the floor), replace the goza's at floor level, then place the box, crate, hedge, or whatever and I think it would go below the pentagram and above the goza's.