1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] Bloody Pentagram!!

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by TheMan2010, Jan 16, 2011.

1. TheMan2010

TheMan2010 Sage
    Stratics Veteran

I was wondering if anyone knew how to keep a bloody pentagram to stay on top of goza mats? ive seen it done at tazar's house.. im up for suggestions..

2. TheMan2010

TheMan2010 Sage
    Stratics Veteran

3. BigEv

BigEv Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

u may want to try homes and castle forums if u havent already. Probably best help in there for this.

4. Tazar

Tazar Guest

It's tricky.

Start by placing the goza mats. Then raise each mat 2 times using the house deco tool. Next place the pentagram and then lower the goza mats to the floor.

Be very careful though... once you start lowering the goza mats, it will "break" the pentagram allowing the separate pieces of the pentagram to be lowered as well. If you accidentally lower a piece of the pentagram and then attempt to chop it, that piece will disappear and the pentagram will no longer be able to be redeeded. Should you need to redeed the pentagram once it is broken, very carefully lower all of the pieces back to floor level before axing it. There is one tiny piece on the bottom side that is often missed so again, be careful!

Good Luck with it. If you have trouble, you can try to catch me in the Atlantic RP-Chat some evenings and I'll try to assist in-game.

5. TheSavior150

TheSavior150 Guest

I could be wrong, But I don't think the Pentagrams break anymore.