1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Bloody Pentagrams!

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by Elektra Rose, Jul 23, 2009.

1. Elektra Rose

Elektra Rose Guest

We had a house to fall but pentagram stayed in place is there anyway to retrieve the item?

The house that fell was friend of ours that is deathly ill and we were trying to save everything for him and his childred that are playing but due to illness havent logged on? And the only thing we couldnt save is the Pentagram?

Any clues to help us??

2. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

call to a GM will remove the item, but I don't think they re-deed anything to hand over :(

3. Nyx (Atl)

Nyx (Atl) Guest

They will re-deed it. At least the GM I got the other day did for me. I couldn't remove the 4th year vet reward hanging skeleton. A GM actually showed up in under a half hour, re-deeded it and placed it in my pack.

4. Ceridwen

Ceridwen Guest

Nyx, that is because it is your item - the pentagram however should have disapeared when the house decayed...

5. Hemisphere

Hemisphere Always Present
    Stratics Veteran