1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Bloody Sash Disappeared

Discussion in 'UHall' started by lankdogg03, Oct 29, 2010.

1. lankdogg03

lankdogg03 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

So I got a bloody sash last night and took it and locked it down on my castle floor. Today i read from another stratics poster that they would turn you into a werewolf. So, I thought hey maybe they do somethin after all. Logged into UO and the sash is no longer locked down on my floor. I read that they were doing a shard restart, could this have caused it? Anybody else had any sashes disappear?

2. Otis Firefly

Otis Firefly Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

no but i did have a named head dissapear that was locked on a table, im wondering what else went *poof* or is going to go *poof*

3. Madrid

Madrid Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

I'm not sure what client you guys are using but with the EC Client I'm unable to see some items that I have locked down in my house like Rocks and Glowing runes. I can see some rocks and glowing runes but not all of them.

When I log onto the 2d CC Client the items are there but for some reason they don't show up on the EC Client.

4. Otis Firefly

Otis Firefly Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

i use only the classic client! lol, refuse to use the EC until the dragons look like dragons and the titans, cycloplses ect are bigger then mongbats lol
    had the old named head locked down in the same spot for years..never moved it!..poof! gone today!..no moving crate, and ctrl shift doesnt show it under the castle..so i think its just gone

5. lankdogg03

lankdogg03 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Update on my disappearing bloody sash. it has now returned not sure where it went earlier but it is now back to the original spot where it was locked down