1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Bloody Stubs

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by dinaj, Apr 18, 2008.

1. dinaj

dinaj Guest

Is there any life insurance out there I could purchase, I would love to fake my avatar death and collect ... I'mmmmmmmmmmmm soooooooooo tired of typing ... [​IMG] ... LOL

2. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Is there any life insurance out there I could purchase, I would love to fake my avatar death and collect ... I'mmmmmmmmmmmm soooooooooo tired of typing ... [​IMG] ... LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

But [​IMG] you'd go to avatar prison if you did that! Surely in the EAL world it'd be just as illegal to fake your avatar death as it is to fake your death RL. Don't do it! Think of your avatar family.....feeding yourself and all of them should be worth keeping yourself out of jail....[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Oh there is no need to fake your death, I will gladly kill you as many times as I can in the factory.

4. dinaj

dinaj Guest

lmao in a different incarnation Polly already did that and avatar family can ummmm fend for themselves lol.

5. <blockquote><hr>

Oh there is no need to fake your death, I will gladly kill you as many times as I can in the factory.

[/ QUOTE ]

ROFL What a sweetheart [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

can I watch? jk hahaha

6. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I just had the best fun in the factory today.... [​IMG]

I was introduced to 'chaos-botting' [​IMG] (ty guys!) My next shift was hilarious aswell! And I wasn't even wearing protective shoes... haha....

7. jwilso3340

jwilso3340 Guest

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I just had the best fun in the factory today.... [​IMG]

I was introduced to 'chaos-botting' [​IMG] (ty guys!) My next shift was hilarious aswell! And I wasn't even wearing protective shoes... haha....

[/ QUOTE ]

I have to ask. What is chaos-botting?

8. Guest

Guest Guest

It has to be experienced... [​IMG] get a job at the factory and I'll show you... lol

9. Dance with a bear at work, that should do the trick [​IMG]

10. Guest

Guest Guest

Give me a call anytime, I'm the Chaos Botting Leader. [​IMG]

11. Guest

Guest Guest

Which lvl are you at? I would love to watch!!