1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Blue beetles deleting items?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by BardMal, Oct 11, 2008.

1. BardMal

BardMal Guest

What is up with my wife's beetle bucking her off, but not going wild, yet deleting that two years worth of agapite plate BODS she had on her?

Happened in her house, in tram. :(
  2. jelinidas

jelinidas Guest

Is it fed and 'happy'?
  3. BardMal

BardMal Guest

I don't know about her beetle, but I am neither :pancakes:

There should at least be some kind of warning for people who play their mules on beetles. She had at least 3 agapite hammers worth of bods on her, and possibly as many as seven.

Shouldn't we have some sort of warning or at least have the pack contents fall on the ground?

If she would have had knitting needles or been cross sharding rares and this happened, omg.
  4. Silly Seadog

Stratics Veteran It's My Birthday

Jun 21, 2007
    Arrr, mayhaps if the beetle dies, they will show up on the corpse?
  5. Sarsmi

Sarsmi Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Apr 25, 2001
    Gotta keep your pets happy. Usually regular commands are enough to do that for horses and packies etc. I've haven't lost a pet in years because when I log in I hop off and say "all follow me", if I spend a while doing something I hop off after a bit and do the same, and I do this before I log out.

Now, I think when a pet goes wild it will drop the contents of it's backpack to it's feet and this will be in an un-pickupable backpack, but you can open it and grab the stuff. This beetle might be bugged, she might want to kill it just in case (to see if the stuff is hiding) then get a new one.
  6. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Oct 27, 2003
    I'm thinking Mal may have killed it already, Sarsmi ;)