1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Blue Bone Armor from TerMur

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Voodoo Bad Mojo, Apr 5, 2013.

1. Voodoo Bad Mojo

Voodoo Bad Mojo Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend 4H

im sure its been asked before, in fact im sure i asked back when SA came out.
    but what is with the different hues of blue bone armor that you get off of stuff in TerMur?

and how many different hues are there?

2. Voodoo Bad Mojo

Voodoo Bad Mojo Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend 4H

and the mystery continues

3. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Don't know at first I was collecting them then I found there were just too many colors..... so I quit.

4. WildStar

WildStar UO Baja News Reporter
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Campaign Benefactor BRPA

Not sure if this is the correct answer, but I think imbuing bone armor caused it to turn blue and then they made a changed and it didn't happen any more.

WildStar

5. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

NO ....... the bone armor in question drops on mobs in the tomb of kings in Ter Mur..... which you pass thru to access the Ter Mur side of the Abyss.

6. Gidge

Gidge Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend BoE

I got a few matching sets of a certain blue for my vendors. There is a nice steel blue/grey that's really sharp looking. :) Otherwise I would guess it is armour collected from some humanoid army troop that might have tried to enter through the Tomb of Kings and didn't get very far. Perhaps there is a story there?

7. Winter

Winter Lore Keeper

IF this armor was exceptional and had 500 imbuing weight, I certain would spend the time collecting for my use - I like the color. But as it is now, it's just useless.

Shakkara likes this.
  8. G.v.P

G.v.P Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Not sure on how many hues there are, but I wouldn't bother collecting the pieces.

There are two sets of easily obtained bone armor worth collecting, in my opinion. The first is daemon bone armor, from Efreets, the second is not labeled, and found off of Dreglor, the Impaler (Old Haven). I've yet to finish a set of Dreglor's stuff, and I feel as if it's a rather under the radar set.