1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Blue Crystallized Essence Question

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Bman, Oct 28, 2009.

1. Bman

Bman Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

OK... So I have about 40 blue crystals, I find one of the gypsies and I start dumping them on the gypsy... use them all and he still hasnt changed.. dang! So I go and I farm another 12 blue crystals and go back to the gypsy, someone else has changed him... double dang! So the question is... did I just waste all those crystals or will it remember how many I had used on him?

2. R Traveler

R Traveler Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

It was a waste.

3. Otis Firefly

Otis Firefly Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

total waste..someone came along and topped it off with probably 10 or less and got the goodz...this has happend to me once! lmao, dropped 45 on one and then as i was going through my rune books to take off! someone comes up and drops 5 on it and heals it right in front of me lmao.......dont bother unless ya have 50 or more ...imo

4. Bman

Bman Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

that just blows... thanks for the heads up

5. the 4th man

the 4th man Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

nope, you're sol.......unfortunatly, as great and imaginable as this quest is, it's very onesided and faulted.

-the casual player cannot obtain 50 crystals, not without giving up on daily life.

-the idea that someone can come along and win a robe after all of your time is spent collecting crystals, and waiting (i use that word strongly) for an npc to change back......did a kid come up with this idea?????

-allowing a harbinger to be summoned next to the hag's place......yeah, that's a good one.

-red sparkles behind or on top of stalagmites......

-notice no ones healing in ice or the anthole??

the quest for a gem isn't aquirred quickly and 50 crystals to heal wasn't thought out well........

6. Scarst

Scarst Lore Master
    Governor Stratics Veteran

You realize you can get upwards of 10 crystallized essence per transformation if you are fast.

7. Ender

Ender Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I haven't checked the ant hole, but every time I've gone in Ice, that one is healed.

8. Ender

Ender Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Not happening if every essence you find is in unreachable areas :/

9. pgcd

pgcd Guest

And lucky, and playing on a not very populated shard or in off-peak hours. But half a dozen are certainly very feasible, and if you pick the right farming spot for residue (hint: trogs) you can do the whole thing in around 20 minutes, which amounts to 20/25ish essence per hour. Discounting all the red and yellow ones, you can have 50 blues in 3 to four hours.
    Then you have to wait for the gipsy to get sick again, and hope you are the first one there and hope no-one is stealthing nearby, ready to drop the last one =)

10. The Fallout

The Fallout Guest

Depends on shard you play on. Try my idea see if it helps. Go to destard turn into monster. Follow the wall to the left to go to shadow wyrms. I usually always find 3-5 there rinse and repeat, sometimes go in ancient wyrm room. I usually get about 8 crystals per corperal essence.

11. Ender

Ender Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Alright, I'll try going there when I hit 4 residue. Thanks.