1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Blue Mug

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Berg, Nov 9, 2007.

1. Berg

Berg Guest

I obtained a blue mug a few years ago at an idoc on catskills, brought it with me when I moved to legends, but I was hoping for a little info on it. It looks exactly like the St. Patty's Day mug except it's blue. Am I correct in thinking it's a spring harvest festival mug? Unfortunately, it was sipped upon long before I got my hands on it so it's lost its title and is now just a Mug of Ale. Anyways, I would love to know a little more about it, and I guess what its value is, though I don't think I would ever sell it. It's been in my mini-collection for years.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Might be Festival of the Grapes Mug from 98' Yew. These were titled however, I am unsure if they lost their title when they were drank.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

I've heard that the empties are from the festival as well, but there is no evidence other than word of mouth to support this.

4. mdacc#one

mdacc#one Guest

can be from the festival, then drank

or

can be from server birth

either way you can fill it with milk, wine, water.