1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Bo Bo has gone Loco

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Hugibear, Jun 8, 2009.

1. Hugibear

Hugibear Guest

Bo wanted me to let yall know The Great One has restocked HIS vendor. Bo has really loaded it up with all the goodies that people have posted that they wanted plus more. Hurry Bo doesnt think at those prices things will last long, and alot of those items are the last ones Bo has, so when they are gone they willnt be back in stock. The Great One's vendor is located just south east of yew gate you can shop from the gz.. Here is a list of some of the items, cursed artis, smith SOA, bloodwood suits, hci/di jewels, 12tame 9 lore brace, cheapo 115s, luck statue, bag o sendin, lrc suits. Sorry no sots this round maybe next. And remember when you buy Bo will be doing this >>>>:danceb:<<<<
  2. Calyip

Calyip Guest

800k for a cursed spirit of the totem? He hasn't gone loco, he's gone Slingblade.

"I reckon this here mask is worth more than its uncursed counter part UHMMMMMMM YEP"
  3. hehe ya i was thinking the same.You beat me to it here.