1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Bo has her panties in a bunch?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by N49ATV, Jun 29, 2009.

1. N49ATV

N49ATV Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Oh my Lady Bo, you seem so upset with me? I am sorry but you forced my hand. I must hunt with many useless items in my pack. As you have repeatedly PKed me, res killed me, and dry looted me. So as a favor to my fellow ToT hunters, I carry many items which slow you in your dry looting ways, giving you many useless items, and allowing my fellow warriors of the Virtues more time to play in peace.

Try not to get too upset. As many people here say, its only a game.

2. HaHa

HaHa Guest

So you owned him by carrying alot of items in your pack because you knew he would get you?

3. N49ATV

N49ATV Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Of course Lady Bo will kill me. Stealths up. Conflag pot, and deathstrike. so I gotta stand there. Wack a few more times for good measure. if I do manage to avoid death after DS is over. DP star in my back, and im on the run bleeding toxic blood, stop to heal, wack im dead. Im not fast enough, nor well equipted enough to defend myself. Im on tamer right now. So that dont help. But even mage, its tough for me, non faction, to avoid getting hit by someone running max HCI, and im sure pretty high HLD.

4. Uvtha

Uvtha Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

I did the opposite myself after Bo got me twice with that same method. I now carry nothing but my SB'ed AOF, and my blessed invasion spellbook, and whatever else I have is junk I looted from monsters. Lost two lrc, lucks suits. I just can't defend against that kind of attack so its pointless for me to equip.

5. Bo Bo

Bo Bo Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Bo knows the only bunched up panties around Bo is your momma's in Bo's mouth. You dont carry all those items on you for Bo to loot, Bo knows why you do this.

6. Mook Chessy

Mook Chessy Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Bo got two crappy luck suits of me, he is very good at playing that template, hats off to him.

Maybe we can see those amazing skills at a fight night, where people hit back...

7. Draxous

Draxous Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

People only 'hit back' at fight night?

lol?

8. Mr.StinkyPants

Mr.StinkyPants Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

ya the lil guys do, every one runs if they think they are gonna loose there stuff

9. Mr.StinkyPants

Stratics Veteran

only thing at fight night bo couldnt do his super deluxe death punch

10. Mook Chessy

Mook Chessy Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

My point was sneaking up on someone PVMing, waiting until they are vetting their pet then jumping out and attacking them is not really pvp IMHO. Is is Murder, which is cool and I respect the template.

I guess when I say hit back I mean a player actually ready to fight.

Please dont get me wrong I have thought many times about making a stealthing red and sneak up on people and kill them, it looks like fun.

To me there is a big difference between that and actual combat.

11. Draxous

Draxous Grand Poobah

I dunno about you, but all of my characters are 'ready to fight' at all times...

maybe if people weren't playing characters that are worthless in a fight, it wouldn't be such a problem. (when I say worthless... I mean worthless besides the pet.)

12. Albertus

Albertus Guest

That's true. Last night another red lost his faction gear to me. Ah! more trophies. :D

And as for Bo, he would not dare to attack me. Like that guy said: Bo will only attack when stealth and when your pet is busy.

I attacked him and as soon as I dismounted him he ran to a house and never came back.

Ohhh Bo. You need to learn to speak english. Here is a good link for ya. http://www.berlitz.us/PPC/PPC-Landing-Consumer-English-no-link/270/

:danceb:

13. Mook Chessy

Mook Chessy Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

So a crafter or a tamer in a luck suit should be able to fight a stacked faction char?

I think not, it seems you and I must agree to disagree.

14. Draxous

Draxous Grand Poobah

Do you usually take your crafter out to kill monsters? Seriously?

And my tamer is ready for PvP at all times because the character isn't entirely worthless without his pets. Luck suit or not.

I think, it seems you are wrong and I am right. Regardless if you agree or disagree with me.

15. Bo Bo

Bo Bo Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Let Bo get this correct, TAMERS are complaining about Bo and Bo's temp. Super Dragons are the most overpowered aspect of pvp currently and for tamers to say little ole Bo is too much means you suck at pvp. There is one tamer that gives Bo a hard time, and he knows it. This guy plays smart, you should all pay him millions to learn how to play a tamer the smart way. Bo believes it is poison ivy's tamer some crazy name like bijorn tettison something or other. The rest of you tamers are scrubs, you are playing an overpowered template and still dieing.
    oh ya as for alberta and his candy guild, yeah you and what 4 other killed a red last night. Good job it wasnt Bo, and you ran straight for town when the Bo came onto the screen. You keep up the gz huggin.

16. Mr.StinkyPants

Stratics Veteran

hey albert whatever what's ur dragoons name?

17. Uvtha

Uvtha Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Well I for one, am not going to change my template around to protect against your assaults. I'll just not wear anything worth looting. I wasn't ever complaining myself, I was just saying that theres nothing my character can do about this kind of attack but die.

I don't pvp much or well, and I'm fine with that.

18. Mook Chessy

Mook Chessy Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

NP, You can win the board pvp, I'll stick with the real thing.

Last time we disagreed in game you lost 6 to 1, enough said.

19. Draxous

Draxous Grand Poobah

lol!

You're seriously bringing up a fight where you used items you never have and never will use on the field?

Get real.

I own you.

20. Mr.StinkyPants

Stratics Veteran

21. Faeryl

Faeryl Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Same kinda thing goes for me too. I've done some pvp when I played on Oceania, but I don't pretend I'm good at it. Plus, since I don't have even half the skills on my one character where I want them, yeah, she's gonna die. A lot. I don't see the point in attempting to fight back right now because there's no way I'd survive :)

22. Mook Chessy

Mook Chessy Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Dude, you got dropped 6 times, a few of them in less then 30 seconds. You also gated out and came back and said "ok im ready now and I have you figuered out, and died"
    The only change in my items was the use of two blessable bows, I only used one on you so..
    Plenty of people saw who got owned, the fact is when you have to fight instead of run most pvpers arent as good.

I have never posted or said anything here about the few fight nights I have taken part in but the fact remains you lost six out of seven so to say you own me is stupid.

I prefer to just fight and have fun but the fact is that most of the people that post about how great they are never really kill anyone ready to fight, unless they gank.

I have fought a few members of your guild and killed them all, I didnt come and post I killed Sunchicken,You or NYM, in fact all I said was good fight.

To me talk is cheap, why not let your actions speak for themselves and I feel I have.

Do me a favor and before you go off all crazy, please show up at the next fight night on whatever template you want and we can fight, its simple. Wear whatever gear you want (non faction) and we can kill each other, be fun!

23. Calibretto

Calibretto Guest

You;'ve killed me a few times in duels with that bow. Always been a good winner too. I'll get you one day! Muahahahaha

24. Draxous

Draxous Grand Poobah

Your a funny dude.

So you think the 'real thing' is you at a fight night with rules that limit my character (no summons, no faction arties, etc. etc.,) while you use items that you don't in the field and you think that is the real thing?

I've dropped you so many times on the field it's not even funny. Pound your chest at that one.

And then you tell me to show up at the next fight night and you'll show me... what? A fight that will never happen any where else?

And since we're talking about that night, consider this... I showed up to fight night in the gear I PvP with (it wasn't even protection proof) on a character who's a straight mage with hiding as his 6th skill... and I steam rolled damn near everyone there that night besides you. A twink with items he'd NEVER use/carry in the field.

Yeah and ok at the fairy tale you think is your ability to PvP.

Tell you what. How about when we fight at the next fight night... I'll use whatever suit/items I want, whatever spells I want and winner loots the other player?

I own you.

You love my style.

25. N49ATV

N49ATV Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Meh im ok at sucking with a tamer. I dont believe in using pets for attacks. I just dont respect the red stealth tamers. So since I dont use them, when I get attacked, or even try to defend myself, its game over, as Im no good at it. But Im ok with Dieing on stealth tamer. When i get back into town more regularly. Ill go back to PvP mage, and die lots still, but have more fun.

26. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Mook is one of the better pvp partners I have had and I usually have only said that about guys who play mage temps. He also always has expensive high end stuff on in the field everytime I have fought with him.

27. Tjalle

Tjalle Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter Gilfane

So what you´re saying is that you can´t fight without your faction arties?

So if the Fight Night rules are equal to everyone then you should have no problem killing him 6 times out of 7 wearing stuff within the rules...

28. Mr.StinkyPants

Stratics Veteran

so theres a show down at fight night!!! main event!!

29. Draxous

Draxous Grand Poobah

This isn't congress nor is it corporate america.

Your politik means nothing, but I am here to present you with a cookie for effort.

Mook wants this to be fight night, under those rules because he uses equipment he can't/won't any where else and those he fights have to obey rules they otherwise wouldn't follow.

Your attempt to aid your guildie in this discussion is an epic fail. :thumbsup:

*tips hat*

30. Draxous

Draxous Grand Poobah

I'm saying that only if you chop up my words, twist their meaning and place them into a context different than the one I had used.

:thumbsup:

EDIT:

In all seriousness, this conversation is hilariously ironic.

It stems from the fact that he 'agreed to disagree with me' that night when I made the point that if good items on Siege were more easily obtainable... he'd be more of a challenge to fight in the field because well... he sucks and dies pretty damn easy in the field.

You see, the advantage he had was that he was using 2 uber bows (swapping back and forth in the fight shortbow for speed/disrupt, crossbow for power/mortal) and the disadvantage I had was that my suit wasn't protection proof which is pretty much what I needed to beat him... (but hey, my suit was non-faction and didn't have a single cursed artifact/artifact... something I have to deal with in order to dummy down my play to the point where people will fight me... which adds even more irony because TnT refuses to war my war guild lol as I digress)

So the funny thing is that he disagreed with me that what Siege needs is a better supply of better items so that fights are more fun, more competitive and happen more often. Even though the only reason he was having any success against me at all was because my items sucked and his items were tricked out. (in other words, he was really wrong and I was right... much like this discussion. The irony has no bounds!)

Bringing this back to this thread and the discussion at hand... his point of view that people should go to fight night (where people fight under unrealistic circumstances) because players out in the field don't fight fair (opportunistically) against characters who aren't prepared to handle PvP while out PvMing (because they tricked out their character for PvM and left it weak against PvP) is beyond stupid and it's insulting for someone to think they can 'agree to disagree' on this fact as if that's some kind of way to add meaning or make that point of view have any merit to it what-so-ever.

and at this point... I'm wondering why I'm still typing... pfft, oh wellz.

enough said.

You love my style!

31. Mr.StinkyPants

Stratics Veteran

so is the fight still on or no? cause faction artie issue? lame

32. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

One, he does equip alot of non-factioned artis in field situations everytime I have fought with him.

Two, even if he did not, and you are both equally equipped in a no loot situation that takes nothing away from his victories. Someone not being willing to wear certain equipment on the field is a seperate issue from someone using said equipment vs. you so long as you are both using similar equipment. I am fairly sure you both were wearing good stuff so it was probably a pretty good test of your skills.

33. Draxous

Draxous Grand Poobah

Your attempts at blurring the reality of my skills versus his in this game fail.

your going to think the sky is green no matter how blue it really is.

a good test of skills... lol

good one.

34. Draxous

Draxous Grand Poobah

My challenge to him still stands. I'm using whatever items/spells I want to use. He has access to the same items I do, whether or not he chooses to use them is up to him.

35. Mr.StinkyPants

Stratics Veteran

well im excited! yay ill bring 2 of my friends:dunce:

36. Mook Chessy

Mook Chessy Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Dude, the fact is at fight night you cant run away...

No guildy with a bola....

No guildy jumping in front of me with a bok!

No wall to hide on...

Just you and me and the fact is you lost over and over, please remember you also gated out to get "ready for me" so even with you adjusting to fight my specific template you got dropped.

Their are very few people that have dropped me in the field one v one

Sakie, Kage, Calibretto, Righty(mage) and Speedy come to mind, you however usually ran whenever we squared off.

37. Mr.StinkyPants

Stratics Veteran

damm only thing i dont think there is a fight night this week :( whats up with that

38. Scuzzlebutt

Scuzzlebutt Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Is Mook RPMcmurphy?

39. Bo Bo

Bo Bo Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Yeah Bo thinks so, that is what is so funny. The guy talks like he is out fightin in the field all the time. Bo hasnt seen him leave the house in months. Also Bo considers fighting in a ring as practice. It is Practice man, Practice. Bo has never been a fan of fightin in a ring, Bo will but Bo has always had 1 condition. You die you lose your ****...
    Oh and Bo loved the backhanded compliment, good at that temp ahhaha. Would you prefer to face my other character. ahahahha most people die faster to him than to Bo. The only reason Bo plays Bo so much is becuase there is no other reds or oranges (cept sprago, tk, and righty) on the shard.

40. Draxous

Draxous Grand Poobah

So you'll have no problem fighting with faction arties and with me using any spells I feel like using.

I've dropped you multiple times 1 on 1 while you ran like the usual puss you are in PvP. When you were sucking pole harder than the average Sieger in factions, I even gave you back your faction arties multiple times. The only time you've EVER killed me or had me running was when you had buddies of yours in tow. See, I may talk smack, but at least I have the integrity to speak the truth.

Do you HONESTLY believe anyone here thinks I have or that I would run away from you in a 1 on 1? Is this your first day here on Siege? Do you know who I am?

Youre so full of ****, I'll just let you bury yourself in it.

And I didn't see you respond to my challenge.

Add 1mil to that challenge too. I'll make sure we set up a broker. Other players can even take bets on this match (like you'll even accept.)

Making you my ***** just went up a notch.

41. Mr.StinkyPants

Stratics Veteran

haha do u guys ever go outside? just kidding! I wanna put down sum coin but I never seen either of u guys fight and its hard to judge here on the forums, guess ill have to wait till fight night to see what everyone else is doing.. oo and is gonna be best 3 or 5 fights? I don't think one is enuffand how bout we start a new threadfor this heated battle, where the heck is the fight night lady!

42. Draxous

Draxous Grand Poobah

I was thinking, one fight and winner loots the loser and collects the 2 checks from the broker.

If he wants to take it to best of 3, sure.

You're also jumping the gun here... He says that fight night is about being in an arena so your opponent can't run away or gank you... but, me, possibly using faction items, field or summon spells (should I even want to) is going to bring some tears.

There's a huge chance the twink isn't going to accept. After all, he knows I'm better than he is... he's only saying I'm not. Integrity isn't something his guild is known for.

43. Mr.StinkyPants

Stratics Veteran

well I don't see there being a problem with a no rule special event, but I also don't wanna see a greater dragoon in the fighting arena either.... u guys ot to make a list of general rules for this no rule fight and both agree on them...but I want to see this fight and I'm willing to throw down coin I'm sure at least 15 other people will too, and points to prove and **** talking aside, it should be a fun event and will be good for the shard,bring out the true spirit of siege, and I think winner should be able to loot the losser its only fitting for a shard and event like this

44. Mook Chessy

Mook Chessy Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Dude, ill go back into factions and fight ya for a million np.

As far as Bo, you dont fight in a ring because your a joke, you kill newbs and tamers.

BR, you did return factions items to me one time and it was after KOC ganked me 5v1

I named the only people on Siege that have killed me and you name was not on the list.

Set the time and place and we can settle this by actually fighting.

Also consider that not one word was said about our fights until you got all cocky about how good you are. I felt the need to point out that the last time we fought you got wrecked.

Im sure you feel all of the smoke you have stirred up changes the fact but when we went toe to toe you lost.

I have no problem doing it again, in fact I went to the next fight night hoping to fight you again, alas you could not make it. I did fight NYM that night and trust me he was as decked out in Arties as possible and I won, it was close and could have gone either way, but I lived. IMHO he is much better then you so I feel I will still kill you when we fight.

45. Draxous

Draxous Grand Poobah

So much BS to sift through (sorry for chopping your crap up but...)

Good.

You're virgil starkwell right? I've given your items to you and on several occasions to guildmates of yours. I've also killed you and trashed your crap because your a grimey house hider. 1 on 1 you run and as a blue... you even try and jump on me when I'm fighting someone else 1 on 1.

My reputation is what I value most... as I don't lie and it says a lot about the integrity of people like you who do. Maybe your mad that someone like me is better than you and can back up my smack talk? or maybe your just insecure with your own self... I don't care, because you are pathetic.

I don't care what you claim. You're a liar. Just ask any one of those 5 people who they think is better at PvP or who runs from fights in PvP... 1 on 1.

Fight will be next week or the week after. I want to see when Kat hosts fight night next week and if it's on a night thats doable (she knows I have softball and tennis) then we'll do it then if that works. If that doesn't pan out next week then we will schedule a time for the following week so there are no excuses.

I want to set up a broker, who will also handle the betting as well as someone to video tape this.

We will also need to decide if we're doing it 1 fight or best of 3.

Again with the lies.

Here, let me refresh your memory.
    Where do you see me stating how totally awesome I am at PvP?

You don't. What you read there, is me saying that I am ready for PvP, even when I PvM.

It's kind of on par with the notion that you thought I left fight night to change my equipment or template. I gated out of fight night to re-reg and restock pots. The only thing I did, was alter my tactics in fighting you with what I had. Nothing else changed.

Get your BS straight.

Whenever we've gone toe to toe, youve gotten destroyed. The one time you beat me on a tricked out character using stuff you won't/don't, versus my dummied down, newbie mage... you won.

Good job. This will be settled soon.