1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Bo im disapointed,

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Diablo FTW, Sep 2, 2009.

1. Diablo FTW

Diablo FTW Visitor

U realy seriousely, U cant sill figth 1 v 1 u need to run to some wisp, we run almost the same template comon,figth me one v one,,,,stop run , i thougth bo was a good player, i think not now

2. Wulf2k

Wulf2k Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Crusader of Chaos

Were you dueling or fighting?

If you were fighting, use whatever's around you.

If you were dueling, stop it, and start fighting.

3. Bo Bo

Bo Bo Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Let us set the stage, Bo kills your boy. Loots him dry, Bo is now overloaded. Bo was so overloaded Bo summons a hoard minon to put some loots in it. As Bo is doing this you show up and attack Bo. Bo fights you for awhile you run hide, run hide. Bo is 1 stone from being over wieght, and only about 1/2 mana from killin your boy. When you run into shame again like you have before Bo said f-this guy all he does is use his speed. If you want a fair fight you should fight fair...

4. Ole Cheapy

Ole Cheapy Guest

Bo you would have been better off saying your cat peed on your monitor and you were unable to see anything than that lame excuse you just used. *shakes head*

5. Wulf2k

Wulf2k Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Crusader of Chaos

I read that as "shaving your cat".

It was more interesting than the rest of this topic.

6. Mook Chessy

Mook Chessy Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Actually I need to agree with Bo (can you believe it) Vas is very fast and does not stay on screen below 1/2.

Vas fights against numbers but its all a waste of time he never kills anyone and just runs and pops smoke. He needs to realize that the object of pvp it to try to kill the other person, not just stay alive (IMHO).

7. Diablo FTW

Diablo FTW Visitor

hmm i kill atleast 5 ppl per day alone so .... well i am making fun thath the goal of a game

8. Diablo FTW

Diablo FTW Visitor

and i wont figth a dexxer archer :) alone,

9. Bo Bo

Bo Bo Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Cheapy and if we wanted your advice on how to fail at uo we would have asked. What was your last complaint?? oh Bo remembers it was about poisoning, ahahah people carry cures now ahahah you suck!

10. 1v1 is for duels and tournoments, as is fighting fair and honorably.

in a fight to the death, the loser dies. the winner gets rewarded. Use whatever is nessesary to achive victory, weather it be a wisp, or a teammate...

if you want a duel, set a time and place, and ask the person to fight you there honorably.