1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

board pvp history

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Guest, Apr 12, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

*Gara look amused*

Seriously the board pvp is even worst then when i left

GUYS remember YODA and DARTH that was pathetic (pvper lol [​IMG]"to not break ROC")

Now do this "i learned with time pffft"

Kill each other on field

post pics

and dont say a word it will piss other side even more (i talk by experience here)

Now back to the normal programing

2. Guest

Guest Guest

lol, not like the good old days huh when someone might post at the end of the night about the occurances of the day and there would be dozens to hundreds of fights that werent even worth mentioning.

Now every little thing has to be mentioned cause all the trammies got real small egos and lots of "skills" to prove to people .

Seriously though who could forget yoda and darth, [censored] i still call people Darth in game if they act too stupid.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Now every little thing has to be mentioned cause all the trammies got real small egos and lots of "skills" to prove to people .

[/ QUOTE ]

arent you the one posting screenshots of two of my bodies from about 4 years ago where you werent even involved in the death? talking about trammies with real small egos xD