1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Boarding groups are here!

Discussion in 'Toontown General Discussion' started by Loopy Moe 27, Mar 13, 2009.

1. Loopy Moe 27

Loopy Moe 27 Guest

Hooray! Boarding groups are finally here! I don't know about you guys, but i am so excited to see how much easier (and in a way, harder) it will make getting into boss fights. I think our only issue will be toons in their 80s that are in a cold caller suit that wont be invited into anything. That will really suck. Leveling up our suits may also be harder now. OK, i am done talking now lol. What do you guys think of this new and exciting feature?

2. Little Sadie

Little Sadie Guest

I know it says that boarding groups are here but when I was on today they were not. I just got off TT at 3:30 est and there were no boarding groups. Did TT go down for an update in the last hour? I can't wait to use boarding groups for mints and such.

3. I dont think its for mints and that - i couldnt get it to work for a CGC

4. Loopy Moe 27

Loopy Moe 27 Guest

Just checked now the headline went away so i guess there was a technical issue or such

5. Hmm.. its gone.. oh well.

6. Little Sadie

Little Sadie Guest

I read it is also used for factories, mints, and DAs. I would assume CGCs are also included.

7. Mountain Man

Mountain Man Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

It's not in the release notes or on the page now, so I'm assuming it was a snafu on Toontown's part. (Like we haven't seen those!)