1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Boards and Bark for sale or trade...soul forge needed

Discussion in 'UO Origin' started by Coragin, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Coragin

Coragin Guest

Ok so I just logged in for the first time in like 3 months and it wasent 5k bark it like 24k bark I have. And TONS of boards, were talking in the 500k plus range or more, I didnt count them.

I wanna buy me a soul forge so I need to make some cash, or if someone has one for sale for a good price. Let me know asap.
  2. TimberWolf

TimberWolf Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

May 12, 2008
    What do you want for the bark...send me a pm.

Not sure what the forges go for on Origin, I know on Cats they sell for a cool million.
  3. Slim29

Slim29 Guest

I have soul forges for sale, but would trade for boards depending on the type. Let me know what you have, and we might be able to work out a deal.
  4. Coragin

Coragin Guest

got me a soul forge, resources still for sal, got lots of all types, make an offer
  5. Coragin

Coragin Guest

Well I keep finding more resources in different boxes lol

Currently counting about 40k bark fragments, count on finding more lol, current offer per 1k is 1mill...

Got almost 1mill boards, 180k oak, 120k yew... and more

jezz, I need to start some kind of organization around here lol. Since I got my daughter, Im finding it hard to get everything counted from all my houses and Im a packrat, I have no organizational skills at all. So this stuff is spread out over two houses and many many boxes and bags lol.

1 Mill to anyone who wants to organize all this crap for me!!!!! lol Must be trustworthy!!!! lol half way kidding here.
  6. gunneroforgin

gunneroforgin Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

May 21, 2008
    there are soul forges for sale at the CCC vendor house and if you want I bet CC will make you a sig. she made mine.
  7. Coragin

Coragin Guest

I got a soulforge already, thanks. And thanks for the tip on the sig Gunner, I will find a way to ask nicely. :)
  8. Slim29

Slim29 Guest

If you are still selling boards, I'm online now and ready to trade.
  9. Coragin

Coragin Guest

PM me with how much per 60k of each I will let you know