1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Boat Question

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by Hariss, Aug 16, 2008.

1. Hariss

Hariss Guest

Hi. I'm fairly new and have a question about boats. I was killed on a boat and got resurrected. I gathered some stuff and got my spare key from the bank and recalled back to the boat. Bad idea, I guess, because I was killed again.

I landed the boat and resurrected again. But now I can't get onto the boat because it's locked and I cannot dock the boat without the key.

Is there anything you know of I can do or do I just have to kiss this boat goodbye? Thanks.

2. majorjc

majorjc Guest

Time to buy a new boat, and next time just recall off the key in the bank box, don't bring it with you. Or if you have a house, lock the second key down in your house so you can recall from it, or a friend can recall from it to come rez you when needed.

3. Jermosh

Jermosh Guest

The boat is gone, never take the boat key out of your bank box though. Just recall off of it.

Anyone remember the day when your house was owned by who ever had the key? People lost keeps to simpled minded thieves.