1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

boats and steering a course.

Discussion in 'UHall' started by gunneroforgin, Feb 20, 2009.

1. gunneroforgin

gunneroforgin Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

After having been introduced to the skill of fishing lately in fact I gmed it. I got to thinking about how you really pilot a vessel. You steer it by maintaining a compass direction, I would like to see better maps. a compass rose on the map by which you could choose the course to sail. I know you can set you course on a map and hand it to the tiler man to steer automatically, due to the size of the maps it is inaccurate at best. I would like to have as a new device a navigation compass to steer my boat. uorudder works to a point but, in my opinion needs work to really be good.

2. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

Gunner, has the boat key problem on Origin been resolved? I gave up checking on mine.

3. gunneroforgin

Stratics Veteran

yes. a gm had to delete my boats and give me new ones to resolve the problem.

4. gunneroforgin

Stratics Veteran

I think it is time for boats to get some love. Some new types of boats maybe a sailing sloop. or a clockwork assembly/power crystal driven boat.