1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Bod Books and "Fill from Backpack"

Discussion in 'UHall' started by S_S, Mar 9, 2015.

1. S_S

S_S Certifiable
    The Squirrel Empire

Devs, please consider changing Bod Books to allow the "fill from backpack" option (like trade quests) to what the bod book filter is set to. Pleaseeeee! Thank you.

2. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

*agrees* that would be a nice little addition...la

3. Angel of Sonoma

Angel of Sonoma Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

i would *so* love this enhancement. i turned in about a hundred bods this weekend. it is so annoying when i try to target a tiny pair of bone gloves but accidentally target a runebook instead because the cat jumps on me or carpel tunnel sets in. at least give a message 'this is not the requested item' and let me keep my targeting cursor.

#3 Angel of Sonoma, Mar 9, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2015
  4. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

I don't do BOD's but I'm pretty sure this is built into the EC or might be a Pinco option.

One click and it fills the BOD.

5. CovenantX

CovenantX Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Somewhat off topic, but I'd also like to see a resource bag that has like... 50-80% weight reduction so we don't have to constantly pick up 50-100 of a resource while crafting/imbuing, make it a bit less often anyway.

However, it would be nice to have the "fill from pack" option for Bod books as well.

To me, it sounds as if the OP has a pack full of BoD's and is wanting to be able to click a Bod-book, and have all the bods of a certain type based upon the filter set on the book, ie valorite - exceptional - 20 count - added to the book with a click of a context menu, such given by the trade quests.

Though it would be pretty nice to have the option both ways.

6. azmodanb

azmodanb Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I have thousands of bods collecting dust... they are a huge time waste at least for.me.. when i get in game i tend to rather do something else!!

im leaning towards selling them all rather then doing em just for how labor intensive they are! click click click click...

and then the buy em up system .. end up spending more half the.time then the prize is worth ..

and the whole oh i gotta go to another npc this one is being watched... oh what fun!!

anyways back to the op *rant over*

would be nice to have em .locked down and be able to add to them and take from em.

7. Angel of Sonoma

Angel of Sonoma Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

^ This too!!! Why are we required to have the book in our pack to add or remove BODs????

Parnoc likes this.
  8. Keith of Sonoma

Keith of Sonoma Certifiable

First, I think they should only take up 1 lockdown, not 1 per every 5 bods. Also, I think we should be able to lock them down and use them. Just like the books for everything else. It is a pain in the rear having to use 1 char to pull them off of a vendor just so another char can use them.

9. LetheGL

LetheGL Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I always thought a 'toggle bod item' I like the book idea
    I price all mine and buy them from myself :) No need to make room in your backpack for a full bod book and all my accounts have access to them. Pain in the butt to price them all though :(

I always thought it would be nice to have a 'toggle bod item' option, as you craft the items they are flagged. Double click a bod and it would auto fill. I like the fill from backpack idea as well.

azmodanb and Keith of Sonoma like this.
  10. azmodanb

azmodanb Grand Poobah

nice idea.. deff a pain to price em all... maybe a price all feature

11. Ezekiel Zane

Ezekiel Zane Grand Inquisitor

I asked for that one for years.

azmodanb likes this.
  12. Hazel868789

Hazel868789 Adventurer

YEA YEA YEA say the scripters. Only one BOD book, no more sorting, fill ALL. Such a delight for ones who already control the markets.
    Anything else scripters want, just ask.

13. S_S

S_S Certifiable
    The Squirrel Empire

Just wow, don't even think I have a comment I can make back to that nonsense.

Lord Frodo and Keith of Sonoma like this.