1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[BUG] BoD Books, Dragging Too Quick

Discussion in 'UO Enhanced Client Discussion' started by Sweeney, Oct 14, 2009.

1. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

Sometimes when opening a BoD book, the area to the right of the gump becomes off-limits (ie if my backpack is there I can't highlight anything), and if I try dragging this off-limit area, the BoD gump gets dragged.

When dropping BoDs into a BoD book within ~1 second (this has happened with dropping items into secure containers as well), sometimes my UI bugs out (or it is anti-cheat code) and I cannot drag any item, I get the message "You cannot move that." (some message like this).

Has anyone else experienced these? I am not using any external programs.. the "You cannot move that." bug especially annoys me as I try to finish sorting my BoDs as quickly as possible; now I need to force a second pause in between.

And yes I reported these.

2. This happens with several of the gumps... there is an invisible border around each that layers over the top of other gumps. Very annoying and produces some unexpected results. I hope one of the Modders can trim these down for us... better yet, EA should. I submitted the bug a while back and I'm waiting to see.